
Baby, baby, baby- That is all I think about. It's amazing how he is not even born and yet and how quickly your life changes!! It's GREAT! I can't wait to see him, hold him, kiss him, love him. He is so active, always moving and kicking, I love to fell him move around! I had a feeling from the very beginning that it was a boy and I was right. Even in the stores I was always drawn to the boy things even though I am so girly with big bows and cute baby dresses. A mother's instinct I guess :)We actually found out on Preston's 30th birthday, what a great present, RIGHT? He was jumping up and down the second we found out, and I was crying (happy tears of course)
I will be 30 weeks tomorrow, I can't believe how fast it's gone. He will be here in such a short time. We still have so much to do to get ready for this little one. I did get a new car, I finally got my 4-runner that I have been wanting for ever, I love it!! We just finished painting the nursery last weekend. We are just waiting to get carpet installed and then I can start decorating! I didn't want to go with a traditional cute baby boy nursery. I wanted something that he could grow into, so I am going for a woodsy outdoor theme, with subtle hints of cammo, imagine that!! I will post pis when its finished.
This pregnancy has been easy, no sickness, good appetite, good energy, I still complain here and there. I'm mainly just uncomfortable with this big ol belly. But if that is my biggest complaint then I can deal with it. Here are a couple pictures from our 20 week ultrasound, and a few random ones.


Happy Birthday Preston!!
19 weeks